Chartered Senior Structural Engineer
£55,000 – £70,000 + Benefits
Senior Structural Engineer Overview
An industry leading and highly respected international interdisciplinary practice of architects, engineers and designers are looking for a Chartered Senior Structural Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. They are looking for candidates who ideally have a wealth of experience across multiple sectors from commercial and residential, both new build and refurbishment as well as temporary works. Projects vary in value, typically up to multi-billions of pounds. Positions are available due to increased expansion and workload. This position is specifically aimed at candidates with extensive experience of coordination and delivering projects at design stage and production of stage 4 and 5 information.
Senior Structural Engineer Key Qualifications/Experience
- Candidates must be Chartered
- Candidates must be qualified to MEng
- Ideally 7 years’ + experience
- Client Facing Experience
- Site inspection and surveys
Senior Structural Engineer Key Responsibilities
- Carry out structural design following detailed specifications
- Ensure both design work and projects are completed to the agreed timescales
- Detailed design of reinforced concrete, steel, masonry and timber
- Design of glass structures
- Client facing with regular site visits
- Mentoring and assisting graduates development
This is a unique opportunity to develop your career at one of the UK’s leading interdisciplinary building design practices.
For more information please contact Neil Tilley on 01252 413 080.
- London (London, England)
- £55000 - £70000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Structural Engineer Jobs