This fantastic, growing and medium size civil/structural engineering practice based in Surrey are looking for a Structural CAD Technician to join on a permanent basis. The need for a Structural CAD Technician is due to further growth and workload of the business. The position would see the succesfull Structural CAD Technician working on a range of shcemes within residential and commercial projects including; luxury/private residential, flats/apartments, retail units, schools and healthcare. This position is an AutoCAD role, however the practice are looking to increase REVIT capabilities as they bring in REVIT projects. As a result, once the REVIT demand is there, you will get exposure to working on REVIT.
Structural CAD Technician Duties:
- Preperation, general arrangement and reinforcement CAD work on Civil/Structural projects.
- Concrete and/or steel detailing experience.
- Work closely with other Engineers and Technicians to deliver work to client spec.
- Deliver work to agreed timescales.
- Co0ordination with other disciplines to align quality and correct drawings.
- Attend design team meetings, site/client meetings as and when required.
Structual CAD Technician Experience:
- Candidates qualified to HNC/HND level in a relevant engineering or construction discipline.
- Ideally 3 – 5 years experience as an AutoCAD Technician.
- Competent using AutoCAD.
- REVIT experience advantageous but not essential.
- Must have experience within building structures, ideally within the UK market.
This is a company with a great family feel, progression as the business further grows across their 2 main offices and an opportunity to learn REVIT once fully integrated into the business.