Construction Section Manager
Contract – Night Shifts
£200-250 per day
Construction Section Manager (Contract – Night Shifts)
Our client who is a major construction firm are looking to recruit a Section Manager for an initial 8 week contract. The project is to provide construction support and assistance on a major redevelopment of MOD living accommodation and quarters.
Our client need the skills of an experienced Section Manager for 8 weeks to oversee various concrete pours on site to ensure they are carried out in a timely fashion and to the correct specification and quality. The majority of this role will be to carry out night shifts.
The successful candidate will ideally have excellent previous groundwork experience and knowledge on major construction projects. Previous RC and concrete supervision will be looked upon favourably.
The role will be an initial contract for 8 weeks, working night shifts, however there is good possibility this role will developing into a full-time day-based permanent role for the right candidate if they wanted it.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience working on a high value construction/main contractor project.
- Likely to have 2-5 years business experience, be a minimum part-qualified professional, and have a Certificate Level of Qualification as a minimum.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build effective working relationships at all levels of the business.
- SMSTS or IOSH qualification
- CSCS card
- First Aider
This role will be filled quickly so please apply today.
Building, Construction, Engineering, Project, Manager
- Wiltshire (Wiltshire, England)
- £200 - £250 per day
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- 2 Months
Contract Job Duration
- Structural Engineer Jobs