Security Architect – Short Term Contract – Algiers/UK – £800 per day
Candidates must be based in the UK
*Candidates will be required to be on customer site in Algiers for 75% of the time
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Security Architect to join a leading Oil & Gas company based out of their HQ in Algiers.
Our client is currently in the process of deploying a number of security component as part of a large scale infrastructure upgrade and require a Security Architect to be based on customer site in Algiers working to review the solution, identify issues and drive the delivery forward.
- Design, build and implement security systems.
- Align standards, frameworks and security with overall business and technology strategy
- Identify and communicate current and emerging security threats
- Design security architecture elements to mitigate threats as they emerge
- Create solutions that balance business requirements with information and cyber security requirements
- Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements
- Train users in implementation or conversion of systems
- Review the architecture and existing capabilities
- Assess configurations
- Support the security client team and further their understanding of the implementations and changes required
Core skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience as a Security Architect (plus 5 years)
- Cisco ASA
- Cisco ISE
- Tenable Nessus
- Fortinet Fortigate
- Strong communication skills – able to liaise with seniors and team members
- International working experience advantageous
- Previous experience
Additional: Candidates wishing to be considered for this position should reside in the UK so as they can liaise with the Projects Director for this particular role.
75% Algiers / 25% UK Home Based
- Algiers (Algiers Province, Algeria)
- £700 - £900 per day + UK Base/ Algiers Travel
Job Salary/Pay Rate
Contract Job Duration
- Information Security Analyst Jobs