Civil Drainage Engineer Wanted!
Location: St Albans
Package: £40,000 – £45,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus + Paid Overtime
I am looking for a Civil Drainage engineer
My client is a market leading infrastructure contractor, this is a chance to work with one of the UK’s biggest organisations. The civil drainage engineer will have the chance to work on projects worth 4 – 40 million pounds.
What software packages does the Civil Drainage engineer need to be proficient in?
- Revit (beneficial not essential)
- Civils 3D (beneficial not essential)
What sectors does the civil drainage engineer need experience in?
What are the responsibilities that come with the Civil Drainage engineer role?
- Site visits
- Client meetings
- Negotiating with local authorities
- Permission planning
- Storm & foul water attenuation design
- SUDS techniques and implementation
- Pre planning application, drainage infrastructure advice and strategy.
- Underground drainage design
- St. Albans (Hertfordshire, England)
- £40000 - £45000 per annum + Car allowance,Bonus,Over time Pay
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Civil Infrastructure Engineer Jobs