Lighting Quantity Surveyor – Hampshire – 50k + Package
My client is one of the UK’s largest mechanical and electrical contracting businesses with the volume to deliver the widest scope of services to the broadest range of customers. The role of the Lighting Quantity Surveyor will be a diverse role and this person will be working with a team to deliver the highest standard for my client’s customers.
They are also the largest street lighting contractor responsible for managing over one million lamps through 24 local authorities in England.
They are now looking to bring on a Lighting Quantity Surveyor to their team in the Hampshire area, this is a new role and exciting role and can offer a good progression within the company.
What will this role involve?
- Dealing with project related correspondence
- Assisting in project administration
- Assisting with compliance to the relevant health, safety and environmental legislation, particularly the CDM Regulations
- Maintaining a strong focused client relationship
What are we looking for?
- Educated in an Electrical Engineering or other appropriate based discipline
- Highly motivated with the ability to work conscientiously on your own or part as a team to ensure that works you are responsible are carried out to meet requirements; first time, within agreed timescales and in a safe manner.
- Knowledge of Electrical and Street Lighting Engineering requirements
- Developing good practice in Health and Safety and CDM Regulations
- Computer literate (e.g. working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of programmes
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Full driving licence
- Good IT Skills
- Good communication skills dealing with clients, elected representatives and the public
- Client focused approach to service delivery
If you would like more information on this role please feel free to get in contact
Energi People are the leading experts in M&E Quantity Surveying Recruitment.
- Hampshire (Hampshire, England)
- £40000 - £50000 per annum + Car Allowance
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Job Expired