Our Client is a multi-discipline consultancy with offices throughout the UK. They are currently seeking a Structural Engineer ideally with 2-5 years exposure to the market. This client work on mid to large scale building projects spanning the residential, retail, commercial and industrial sectors. Covering several sectors this is a great opportunity for an aspiring structural engineer to hone their skills within a professional environment. This will be a client facing role so candidates must be able to communicate well. As well as this, this design consultancy have a fantastic reputation of progressing and training engineers through either the ICE or IStructE chartership routes.
- Candidates must be qualified to degree level in a relevant engineering discipline
- 2-5 Years’ experience
- Experience on projects using concrete steel and masonry
- Client facing exposure highly beneficial
- Carry out structural design following detailed specifications
- Ensure both design work and projects are completed to the agreed timescales
- Designing structures efficiently using concrete, steel, masonry and
This position is available as part of an expansion plan, as such they are looking for a start as soon as possible.
- Leeds (West Yorkshire, England)
- £28000 - £38000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Structural Engineer Jobs