Software Engineering Assets Manager – Portsmouth – £ Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
*Candidates must be able to satisfy full UK SC Security Clearance
Would you like to have the opportunity to apply your software engineering expertise to develop mission-critical engineering excellence that has real business impact? Our leading global Engineering and Defence client have a vacancy in Portsmouth for an experienced software engineer to work on the development and deployment of Next Generation process, practice and tool strategies for the software engineering discipline.
As the Software Engineering Assets Manager, you will work as part of a functional engineering team, to develop and implement software engineering strategy and further the discipline across the enterprise.
- Planning and delivering the development and deployment of Software Engineering Assets across the enterprise.
- Incorporating good and best practice for software and related engineering activities within the asset set using evidence-based approaches
- Ensuring the software engineering assets conform to international standards such as ISO/IEC/IEEE 12207:2017 and BS EN ISO 9001:2015
- The deployment of software engineering assets
- Supporting project and product teams to adopt and utilise software engineering assets effectively and efficiently
- Defining and delivering analytics services to project and product teams to help drive efficiency and identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Developing and maintaining components for the software engineering assets set
Key skills and qualifications:
- Already a Chartered professional or be prepared to work towards achieving registration through an Engineering Council licensed institution
- Knowledge and experience of large-scale engineering software, preferably with exposure to applications where safety and security aspects are significant considerations
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience across a range of software engineering methodologies, techniques and practices
- Portsmouth (Hampshire, England)
- £50000 - £55000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Security Cleared Software Engineer Jobs