Assistant M&E Quantity Surveyor – Peterborough – Perm
An opportunity for an Assistant M&E Quantity Surveyor to work for a leading building services contractor in the UK. This role is great for someone looking for progression and ongoing professional training/development.
My client is looking for either a recent graduate in Quantity surveying or Building services surveying graduate or a Trainee M&E Quantity Surveyor with up to 2/3 year’s experience.
With this contractor you will get great exposure and the opportunity to work closely with a strong M&E Commercial Manager, who is focused on developing and training his team to the standard of being able to run your own project circa £10miilion M&E.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Produce estimates to new works
- Deal with subcontractors applications
- Carry out weekly measures
- Working closely with the Commercial Manager on the Logistic project on a cost saving exercise to form the new budget
- Produce monthly financial information for project reviews
- Look after the change control between the various sub-projects
- Ambitious and enthusiastic towards their career and projects
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working within an M&E Contractor ideally within Fit out
- Relevant qualifications
- Experience working with a recognised M&E Contractor
This is a new role and they are looking to do interviews in the next week, the interview process will be a 2 stage process with Directors of the company.
If you think this is a role that would suite you I am keen to hear from you, please feel free to call me on 01252 413080.
- Peterborough (Cambridgeshire, England)
- £40000 - £41000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Junior / Graduate
- Job Expired