Award winning, reputable and leading are just some of the ways to describe this Structural Engineering Practice. They are looking for a Junior Structural Revit Technician to join a permanent basis and help further their knowledge within Revit. As a Junior Structural Revit Technician, you will have the opportunity to work alongside experienced Structural Revit Technicians on a number of complex and interesting schemes within residential, commercial, mixed use, retail and more. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a great company and further your career.
Junior Structural Technician Qualifcations/Experience:
- Qualifed to HNC/HND OR BTEC level in construction or similar.
- 3 – 5 years industry experience.
- Good understand of CAD and ideally some REVIT structures experience.
- Building structures experience within the London/UK Market.
- Desire and willingess to listen, learn and further your REVIT abilities.
Junior Structural Technician Duties:
- Work alongside engineers and senior technicians to deliver work to agreed timescales.
- Assist senior technicians on REVIT drawings for various projects.
- Shadow design team meetings.
- Complete projects to client specifications.