Structural CAD Technician
£25,000 – £35,000 + Benefits
This practice is small-medium sized consultancy who work on Civil/Structural projects across a range of sectors from residential developments through to hotels, offices, leisure, retail and industrial. Due to a busy increase in work load, they are now looking for an intermediate CAD technician with the desire to learn Revit, on a permanent basis.
You will need be able to work autonomously with AutoCAD and think outside the box, but not be afraid to ask questions and speak to others to work collaboratively and arrive at the solution are paramount for this position.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is a proficient CAD user but never been given the break.
- Candidates must be qualified to HNC/HND level in a relevant engineering discipline
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a civil/structural environment
- Expert AutoCAD user
- Civils/Drainage experience advantageous
- Preparation, general arrangement and reinforcement CAD work on Civil/Structural projects
- Ensuring drawings meet customer and company standards
- Liaising with internal/external contacts to determine client requirements
- Making sure all work is delivered to timescales and deadlines
Start date is immediate/ASAP so for more information, please contact Neil Tilley on 01252 413080 or email your CV
- South West London (London, England)
- £25000 - £35000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Structural Technician Jobs