Senior Planning Manager – Wiltshire –
Key Purpose of the Role:
The management of the planning for large construction projects, leading a team of planners as instructed by the Chief Planning Manager.
▪ Management and leadership of allocated planning resources.
▪ Development of staff, including PDR’s, appraisals and training.
▪ Liaise with the Chief Planning Manager to ensure that sufficient resources are identified to support allocated projects.
▪ Provide guidance and motivate staff.
▪ Review and audit all planning processes on allocated construction projects.
▪ Liaise with the project management teams on all planning matters.
▪ Production of tender information and programmes, analysis of information produced by reporting staff prior to submission.
▪ Analyse and evaluate construction methods, techniques and logistics.
▪ Attend adjudication meetings and present detailed explanation of programme and methodology.
▪ Set standards, prepare presentations and attend customer interviews.
▪ Preparation of the Master / Contract / Managing Programme and supporting information.
▪ Analyse / prepare project progress positions and forecast project completions.
▪ Identify project risks / opportunities and participate in the management process.
▪ Preparation of entitlement submissions.
▪ Ensure that all aspects of safety are taken into consideration when planning a project.
▪ Maintain close relationships and liaise with other members of the Planning job family, contribute to the transfer of best practice.
Skills and Experience
▪ Extensive Building Construction Experience
▪ P6 Primavera Experienced User
▪ Familiar with building construction sequences, duration’s and production output rates.
▪ Good communication skills
▪ This role is on a large MOD contract and therefore military security clearance will be required.
Please get in contact if you would like further information on this role .
- Wiltshire (Wiltshire, England)
- £60000 - £65000 per annum + Package
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Quantity Surveyor Jobs