Assistant Quantity Surveyor – Wiltshire
I have a really great opportunity for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join a Main Contractor that have a lot of MOD projects.
The role: My client is looking to recruit a full time Assistant Quantity Surveyor to support the Commercial team within the Civil Engineering business in Wiltshire. As an expanding business, it is important that we can respond quickly and efficiently to customer needs.
Reporting to the Senior Quantity Surveyor the role will include duties such as helping to compile applications, subcontract management, change control and tracking cash flow whilst working closely with our site teams. The successful applicant will previously have worked in a similar role.
You will work as part of the team and also have the ability to work autonomously using your own initiative.
- You must be IT literate (competent in use of Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word)
- Good verbal and written communication skills along with strong time management and organisational skills.
- An enthusiastic, confident and dynamic approach to work tasks is highly desirable, whilst working towards a relevant construction related qualification
Energi People are the leading experts in M&E Quantity Surveying Recruitment.
- Wiltshire (Wiltshire, England)
- £30000 - £40000 per annum + Package
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Quantity Surveyor Jobs