Quantity Surveyor – Hampshire
Accountable to the Senior Quantity Surveyor/Commercial Manager
for commercial and contractual aspects of ABP (Army Basing
Key Responsibilities: * Approve account measurements and pricing and rating variations
- Produce applications for payment, strategy documentation and value enhancement plans
- Preparation of accurate and prudent cost /value analysis
- Deliver operational, commercial and contractual advice
- Develop, implement and review commercial practices across projects
- Create revenue forecasts and establish target costs
- Advise budget managers and holders on financial planning, payment, contractual and professional matters
- Procure subcontractors and key materials
- Generate monthly valuations and applications for payment
- Interim payment and final account agreement of sub-contracts
- Maintenance of cost information.
- Drafting of contractual correspondence
Skills and Experience
- Experience working in technical, commercial, construction environment.
- Likely to have 2-5 years business experience, be a minimum part qualified
Professional, and have a Certificate Level of Qualification.
as a minimum.
- Experience working with a Main Contractor.
- Effective communication skills.
- Advanced spreadsheets skills.
Energi People are the leading experts in M&E Quantity Surveying Recruitment.
- Hampshire (Hampshire, England)
- £35000 - £40000 per annum + Package
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Quantity Surveyor Jobs