I am currently looking for an Engineering Office Manager for an exclusive client in the Caribbean. The successful Engineering Office Manager will be responsible for supporting the overall plan for facilities, grounds areas and the infrastructure of the resort and will report into the Technical Services Manager. The Engineering Office Manager I am looking for will have a hands on approach, excellent communication and organisational skills and ability to work in a remote environment.
You will be required to monitor maintenance, and will work closely with the Technical Services Manager and will be required to update him on a regular basis regarding maintenance reports. This will suit a candidate who takes pride in their work, has excellent management and time keeping skills and is able to coach and instruct staff.
I am looking for someone who:
- Previous P&L Exposure
- Experience in procurement
- Excellent computer skills
- Knowledge and experience with H&S regulations
- Be able to manage maintenance programs
- Experience to manage all contracts administration
- Able to check and receive all departmental goods and services
- US$40000 - US$45000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Maintenance Jobs