Mechanical Project Manager
I have an opportunity for a Mechanical Project Manager to join a fast track CAT A and CAT B leading fit out contractor based in Dartford with a turnover of £20million+. My client provides fit out, mechanical and electrical services, operating mainly in the commercial and retail sector.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious mechanical project manager to join a company that are growing (this is the companies second office and will be expanding to come to the same size as their first office).
As the Mechanical Project Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Working on multiple smaller projects around London and the Home Counties in the retail sector
- Meeting full compliance and requirements for the project
- Working to tight deadlines
- Managing a team throughout the project
- Dealing with multiple projects at a time
In order to be considered for the role of Mechanical Project Manager you must have:
- Previously led multiple retail projects previously
- Fit out experience/retail experience
- Had previous experience being either a project engineer/project manager
- Ability to work to targets/deadlines
- Ambitions to grow within the company and take over bigger projects
In return our client is ready to offer a salary between 45,000 – £55,000 + car allowance
If this sounds like the thing for you, apply now.
Energi People are the leading experts in building services engineering recruitment. https://energi.uk.com/recruitment/building-services-engineering-recruitment/
- Dartford (Kent, England)
- £45000 - £55000 per annum + car allowance
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Construction Jobs