Mechanical Building Services Design Manager required for a dynamic professional consulting engineering practice in the heart of Manila. This role will suit a tenacious, technically excellent Mechanical Building Services Design Manager who is looking to really establish themselves internationally and work on some truly exciting projects. The Mechanical Building Services Design Manager will be responsible for leading a team of mechanical building services engineers in the Manila office, working on projects globally.
With an integrated team approach, they offer MEP design, 3D BIM and 2D CAD technical support services on a wide spectrum of projects from infrastructure, rail, stadia to high rise buildings and health-care facilities within the UK, Middle East, Far East, Australia & New Zealand.
This is most certainly a long term opportunity for the right individual to be a part of a growing organisation. It is guaranteed to be very challenging, but also very rewarding indeed.
The role requires the employee to act as a Leader, planner and ensure the QA QC of the mechanical design works are completed in the office ahead of schedule.
The Manager is required to assist / plan the monthly Engineering Resource Meeting in conjunction with the other discipline managers. In addition, they should conduct regular team meetings with the department engineers to review projects that have been successful and non-successful to maintain high levels of quality.
Client interaction and communication is fundamental in the role to maintain, strengthen and develop external relationships.
Project management skills are essential.
The Manager reports to the Director of Operations about the status of the department and the following items:
- Weekly Resource planning
- Weekly Team utilization
- Project status / progress
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in similar position
- Degree Qualified Mechanical Engineer
- Member of CIBSE
- CEng preferable but not essential
- Project Management skills
- In depth knowledge of installation and coordination
- Adequate understanding of other Building Services
- Basic understanding of Architectural and Structural elements
- Basic Revit knowledge
- Basic CAD knowledge
- Sufficient Microsoft Office applications knowledge
- Excellent English language knowledge written and spoken
For a confidential discussion regarding this vacancy and to find out more, please contact James Mowat at Energi People.
Interviews will be being held locally in Manila and via Skype over the next fortnight, so please get in touch ASAP if you are interested.
- Manila (National Capital Region, Philippines)
- BS - Associate - Mechanical, BS - Design Engineer - Mechanical, Mechanical
Important Job Skills
- £50000 - £60000 per annum + (Net)
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Mechanical Engineer Jobs