£34,000 – £42,000
An extremely well respected, national, engineering consultancy is currently looking to recruit a Revit Technician within their Structural team. They have been steadily growing over the past 12 years and are renowned for delivering high quality, award winning, design led structural and civil engineering solutions. The successful candidate must come from a strong structural drafting background and already have experience in the building structures industry with at least 4 Years Revit Experience with a minimum 10 years total CAD experience preferably within a UK-based consultancy.
Revit Technician Key Qualifications/Experience
- Must be qualified to HNC/HND in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Minimum 4 years Revit experience
- 10+ years’ proven Structural Technician experience
Revit Technician Key Responsibilities
- Complete structural draughting following detailed specifications
- Ensure both design work and projects are completed to the agreed timescales
- Confident and collaborative in liaising and communication with clients and colleagues
This position is available due to team growth and as such, they are looking for a start as soon as possible.
For more information please contact Neil Tilley on 01252 413080.
- Southampton (Hampshire, England)
- £34000 - £42000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Structural Technician Jobs