I am currently seeking a Facilities Engineer for an exciting role in the Caribbean. The Facilities Engineer I am looking for will be based in a desirable location within the Caribbean, and will be responsible for efficient running of the maintenance and repair services of the Caribbean resort. The successful Facilities Engineer will have 5+ years experience in a similar role, excellent budgeting skills and a very organised and driven individual.
The candidate I am looking for will be a very driven, and flexible individual who takes a hands on approach towards their work. You must have the ability to motivate and lead a team ensuring targets are met. You will be expected to oversee general maintenance, check, log and service all plants and generators and provide support to all mechanical and electrical systems on the Island.
The successful candidate will:
- Degree educated In mechanical or electrical field
- Excellent communication skills
- Work well under pressure/in emergency situations
- Advantageous to have boat licence
- Computer literate
- Engineering experience in hospitality sector
- Excellent budgeting skills
- £35000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Job Expired