Associate Director Overview
A reputable and global, multi-disciplinary engineering firm is currently looking to recruit an Associate Director within the building structures environment. They have completed projects in a wide range of building sectors including Residential, Retail, Commercial, High-rise, Education and more. As an Associate Director, you will be tasked with leading projects and a team of structural engineers and technicians to deliver and complete a number of schemes on time.
Associate Director Key Qualifications/Experience
- Must be Chartered via IStructE or ICE
- Must be qualified to degree level, minimum 2.1 in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Qualified to masters level is preferable although not essential
- 10+ years’ UK experience minimum
- Experience on projects using steel and reinforced concrete, timber and masonry
- High-rise experience highly desirable
- Client facing exposure
Associate Director Key Responsibilities
- Assist with structural design following detailed specifications
- Designing structures efficiently using concrete, steel, masonry and timber
- Manage key client relationships
- Ensure both design work and projects are completed to the agreed timescales
- Report writing and presentation
- Liaise with Architects and Contractors
This position is available due to team growth and as such, they are looking for a start as soon as possible.
For more information please contact Neil Tilley on 01252 413080.
- City of London (London, England)
- £65000 - £70000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Structural Engineer Jobs