Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
About the role
We have a permanent opportunity for a Senior Mechanical Engineer with 10+ years’ post grad experience to join our clients growing team in Kent. As the Senior Mechanical Engineer you will be working within the commercial sector so you will be working on a variety of projects including offices, hotels and high end residential.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Senior Mechanical Engineer with a strong understanding of design and software skills who enjoys working collaboratively in multi-professional teams, taking responsibility for projects from inception to completion to achieve outstanding results. As the Senior Mechanical Engineer you will need to have experience of managing the more junior team members.
This position would be suited to a Senior Mechanical Engineer with an outgoing personality who is enthusiastic when running projects.
* Degree in building services
* Excellent technical skills
* 10+ years’ post grad experience
* Ability to act as project leader when required
* Mentor and oversee the junior staff
* Outgoing and enthusiastic
* Familiarity with hotel and hospitality industry
* UK commercial project experience
- Kent (Kent, England)
- £38000 - £50000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Mechanical Engineer Jobs