Security/Network Engineer – Central London – up to £45,000 per annum plus benefits.
*Shift work is essential for this role and candidates must be commutable to central London
SC Clearance will be required upon successful job offer
A fantastic opportunity with a leading IT Security management company in Central London has become available for an experienced Security and Networks engineer to join their Managed Security Services team. As the Security Engineer you will be responsible for providing customer support by way of issue resolution and work within the client’s 24*7 team to provide round the clock support
Core role and responsibilities:
- Own day-to-day responsibility for customers support issues and change requests
- Work on a 24*7 rota within commuting distance of the London HQ
- Servicing customer requests (Support/Changes) through Phone/Email/Online/Onsite
- Driving service quality/ improvement
- Ensuring service levels met
- Issue resolution
- Driving improvement of documentation to support service
- Expectation to form part of shift work, including overnight periods
- Maintain, support and develop internal systems and procedures to ensure correct functioning for users and consultants
- Internal and customer project engagements, delivering on-time to specification
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and liaison with internal staff
Key experience and Qualifications
- Candidates will need to have a proven IT security background within a consultancy or support environment.
- Proven experience working on large-scale network and security transformation and migration projects.
- Proven network security knowledge across multiple security domains.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience) desirable
Technical Product Knowledge of:
- Networking (Cisco, Juniper, HP etc.)
- Firewalls – Checkpoint, Cisco ASA, Juniper SRX/SSG, Palo Alto, Fortinet, Mcafee
- Application Security – F5, Barracuda, Citrix
- Architecture principals
- Authentication (SSO, 2FA, Radius, LDAP etc.)
- Proxy Server: Bluecoat, Ironport, Websense
- Unix in general
- London (London, England)
- £40000 - £45000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Security Cleared Network Engineer Jobs