Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor – London
I have a really great opportunity for an Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor to join a growing M&E Sub Contractor.
My client has come to me looking to recruit a Passionate, driven and forward thinking Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor to join a team of Senior M&E Quantity Surveyors. The person they are looking for will have 5 years + working as an M&E Quantity Surveyor and looking for a company to support and help them grow and give them progression. It would be a great if you have a Degree in Quantity Surveying and have a background in Building Services. The role will be based in Somerset and you will be working in client’s offices so you will need to be able to work under pressure.
- Assistance with procurement of capital plant and sub-contract packages, reviewing specifications and Employer Requirements, to ensure compliance.
- Preparation, reviewing & agreement of Monthly Applications.
- Submission & agreement of variations.
- Internal CVR’s.
- Budget forecasting.
- Reporting to Commercial Manager & Commercial Director.
- Good reporting and communication skills with an ability to meet deadlines and work with all levels of the site team.
- You must have experience gained with either a Sub contractor, Main Contractor or specialist M&E Contractor.
- You must have experience of managing Mechanical and Electrical packages to £20m
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office software, particularly Outlook, Excel and Word.
- NEC Contract
If you would like more information on the role please feel free to drop me a copy of your CV or drop me an email.
Energi People are the leading experts in M&E Quantity Surveying Recruitment.
- London (London, England)
- £55000 - £650000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Quantity Surveyor Jobs