A succesful, medium sized and family feel Civil/Structural Engineering Consultancy with several offices UK wide are looking for a Graduate Civil Infrastructure Engineer to be based in their head office near Reading. They are currently looking for newly graduated Civil Engineers up to 2 years experience to work on a range of infrastructure design around residential and commmercial schemes. You will work on drainage and road schemes on projects including housing developments, schools, student accomodation and more.
If you are looking for an environment to support your career in a hands on environment offering a good level of responsibility and development on projects, then this is the opportunity for you.
Graduate Civil Engineer – Key Qualifications/Experience
- Candidates must be qualified to degree level in Civil Engineering
- Qualified to masters level is preferable although not essential
- 0 – 2 years experience
- Experience designing road and drainage (if you have some experience)
Graduate Civil Engineer – Key Responsibilities
- Carry out civil design following detailed specifications
- Ensure both design work and projects are completed to agreed timescales
- Learning and using Civils design software (Civils 3D, Microdrainage, 3DS Max, AutoCAD, etc)
- Assist senior engineers with design schemes
- Shadow design team meetings, client/architect/contractor meetings
This position is available as part of an expansion plan and a strong book order of projects.
- Berkshire (Berkshire, England)
- £23000 - £26000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Junior / Graduate
- Civil Infrastructure Engineer Jobs