Information Assurance Manager – £500 per day – SC Required – Croydon – 12 month contract
A long term contract has become available with our government client based out of their division in Surrey for an experienced Information Assurance Manager. As the Information Assurance Manager you will be responsible for defining the project on boarding process and reviewing and reporting on Project Risk assessments and progress. You will also lend your expertise to preparing/ amending security documentation supporting accreditations as needed and other duties as required
- Experienced in a dynamic multi-project DC transformation environment, liaising with project teams and project information security and corporate assurance teams.
- Required to assure that the Home Office applications are onboarded in a timely manner on to the Home Office Datacentre Infrastructure without jeopardising the underlying
- Datacentre security accreditation and agreements.
- Set and deliver to the various project time-lines and their remediation plans and trackers and risk assessments, advising the projects as necessary in line with Datacentre Information Assurance Onboarding Requirements.
- Plan and manage security impact on the Datacentre infrastructure resulting from on-going application on-boardment; articulating and escalating Application’s residual risks impacting the datacentre to datacentre IA and Accreditors.
- Travel Occasional travel to other sites and partner estates may be required.
- Must have worked within a datacentre transformation environment as well as application on boarding.
- Understand security risk handling in a transformation and datacentre context.
- Knowledge and experience of environments above Official.
- Degree Qualified – or above. 5. 5 years+ experience in Information Assurance roles
- Knowledge of NIST and ISO 27001
- CCP qualifications
- ISO 27001
- Experience of working in government programmes.
- Knowledge of Data Centre Platforms
- Understanding of Protective Monitoring
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker
- Surrey (Surrey, England)
- Up to £500 per day
Job Salary/Pay Rate
Contract Job Duration
- Information Security Manager Jobs