About the role
We have an opportunity for a Contract Mechanical Engineer to join a well-established design team based in Kent. This position as Mechanical Engineer will offer a varied workload and you will have the chance to work on a range of projects from large to small mostly within residential.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Mechanical Engineer who works well under pressure.
As the Mechanical Engineer you will be contributing to developing the design of engineering solutions and mechanical systems within the built environment, preparing plans, specifications and schedules as part of your role.
The suitable Mechanical Engineer will be someone looking for a long term career and will be happy joining a growing team of engineers.
* Minimum HNC Qualified/ Relevant Building Services Qualification
* AutoCAD /Hevacomp Experience
* You should be IT literate with experience of Microsoft Office
* Ideally 2-4 years + experience in relevant position
- Kent (Kent, England)
- £25 - £40 per hour
Job Salary/Pay Rate
Contract Job Duration
- Building Services Mechanical Engineer Jobs