My Client is based are based in Three Bridges, West Sussex are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to work on our Electrical Contracts in and around Central London. * They are looking for a QS to join our existing commercial team, to manage all financial aspects of work associated with the installation, testing & commissioning of commercial electrical installation projects, as detailed below. They offer;
- A competitive rate of pay
- Working hours of 0800-1700
- 25 days per year paid holiday (plus 8 Bank Holidays).
- They have a large portfolio of blue-chip clients, & thrive on the successes gained from providing a quality service, & the opportunity for repeat business. We currently have a high volume of secured work, with more in the pipeline.
- Successful candidates would need to be available to start within a maximum of 1 month.
- Preferably electrically qualified City & Guilds Part 1 & 2, although not essential.
- Able to interact with Technical, Administration, Industrial Staff and Sub Contractors.
- To provide commercial and managerial knowledge, expertise and support to Contract Managers, site engineers and staff.
- To assist in motivation Engineers/Operatives to produce optimum performance.
- To ensure compliance with Company Commercial Procedures.
- To liaise and communicate with clients, suppliers and sub-contractors.
- To continually monitor financial progress of projects by monthly contract review from figures provided by the commercial/accounts departments, & to deliver a gross margin on sales as set by the Directors.
- To monitor programmed performance of Contracts and ensure a timely completion, & evaluate delays & impacts thereof.
- To use contacts where possible to fulfil a marketing role for future contracts with full awareness of selectivity for profitable projects.
- Attending regular progress meetings with clients, as & when required
- Site visits and measures
- As far as relevant, to assist in the implementation and compliance of all Health & Safety Policies & procedures & maintain a healthy and safe working environment. To undertake company and personal RAMS in the safe performance of duties. To play an active role in our on-line H&S Training programme.
- Must be able to work under instruction & appreciate that all works, once completed, are to be to the satisfaction of the immediate manager.
- Must be able to work with the minimum of instruction/supervision if required to do so.
Continuous training and career progression is on offer for the successful candidate.
- Crawley (West Sussex, England)
- £45000 - £60000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Quantity Surveyor Jobs