This position is a unique opportunity to join a brand reputable around the globe with countless industry specific awards to demonstrate their architectural and design excellence. As part of the consultancy’s desire to continue all staffs skill-set they are looking to hire a Revit Trainer which will be based from their London office who’s responsibility will be to deliver training for Revit Architecture, through workshops, courses, online content, video and one-to-one coaching.
The consultancy in question has offices in Australasia, Europe, North America and the Middle East and as part of this position as well as delivering training to the London office, the successful applicant will also be required to travel internationally to the other office to implement the same training. Applicants would expect to work form the London office circa 90%-95% of the time.
- Knowledge in the design field with experience and confidence to train architectural and engineers disciplines
- In-depth knowledge of both current and past versions of Revit
- Excellent presentation, written verbal and interpersonal skills
- Sound knowledge of practical learning and development principles
- London (London, England)
- £45000 - £60000 per annum + benefits package
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Architect Jobs