Graduate Structural Design Engineer
Graduate Structural Design Engineer Overview
An award winning multi-disciplinary mid/large consultancy with offices round the UK and Internationally, that we have placed many staff with, are currently looking to expand the team and take on a Graduate Structural Design Engineer. The main bulk of their work is across schools, hospitals, commercial buildings, hotels, sports and leisure centres, defence buildings, large-scale regeneration projects, student accommodation and commercial high rise residential schemes.
If you are looking for a working environment that supports your career and route to Chartership, with a hands on approach and offering a good level of responsibility on projects, then look no further and apply today.
You will be rewarded with an above average salary package, generous pension contributions and a discretionary annual bonus depending on personal and company performance.
Graduate Structural Design Engineer Key Qualifications/Experience
- Must be qualified to degree level, minimum 2.1 in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Willingness to gain experience in a range of relevant analytical software packages and 3D modelling.
- Work to Eurocodes.
- Ability to become conversant in proprietary software e.g masterseries, SCIA.
- Ability to manage time and work to deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written English communication skills.
- Commitment to producing high quality work.
- Commitment to continuous professional development.
- Working towards Chartership of the Institution of Structural Engineers
Graduate Structural Design Engineer Key Responsibilities
- Complete structural design following detailed specifications
- Designing structures efficiently using concrete, steel, masonry and timber
- Ensure both design work and projects are completed to the agreed timescales
- Seeks practical, efficient, innovative and elegant solutions
- Confident and collaborative in liaising and communication with clients and leading design meetings
This position is available due to team growth and as such, they are looking for a start as soon as possible.
For more information please contact Neil Tilley on 01252 413080.
- Surrey (Surrey, England)
- £23000 - £25000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Junior / Graduate
- Structural Engineer Jobs