About the role
This Associate Mechanical Engineer opportunity is to join a team in London with a top design consultancy. As Associate Mechanical Engineer you will be leading one of the Mechanical Engineering teams and contributing to an exciting range of projects. The projects the Associate Mechancal Engineer will deal with range from commercial, residential, hotels, sports and education centres. You will be leading a team of 6-10 engineers and take a leading role in project planning and delivery.
As the Associate Mechanical Engineer you will act as a key technical specialist within the department and will need to be able to build relationships with external and internal stakeholders and identify and win work for the company. You will need to be motivated Associate Mechanical Engineer that is able to act as the project manager and represent the company in client meetings. As the Associate Mechanical Engineer you must have a strong background in Mechanical Design including sustainability and public health and at least 10 years experience as a Mechanical Engineer.
* Must either have or be working towards Chartership with CIBSE, IMeche, FEANI or a FEANI approved body
* Knowledge and instruction of relevant occupational hazards and safety precautions of their specific discipline
* Strong background in Mechanical Services design including sustainability and public health
* Must have relevant degree
* Must have at least 10 year’s experience as a Mechanical Engineer
* Ability to lead a team of 6-10 engineers
* Able to act as technical specialist
* Client facing experience
- London (London, England)
- £45000 - £60000 per annum + Car Allowance
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Mechanical Engineer Jobs