About the role
We have an opportunity for an Intermediate Mechanical and Public Health Engineer to join our client’s close knit team in their London office. As the Intermediate Mechanical and Public Health Engineer you will need to have your degree or equivalent and will ideally have 2-5 year’s experience within a similar role.
We are looking for a motivated and dedicated Intermediate Mechanical and Public Health Engineer who wants to progress and that works well under pressure.
As an Intermediate Mechanical and Public Health Engineer you will be contributing to developing the design of engineering solutions and mechanical PH systems within the built environment, preparing plans, specifications and schedules as part of your role.
The Intermediate Mechanical and Public Health Engineer will need to have a positive and friendly attitude along with the ability to use their initiative.
* BEng or MEng or relevant qualification
* AutoCAD/Revit experience
* You should be IT literate with experience of Microsoft Office
* 3-5 years’ experience as Mechanical Engineer
* BIM Experience is advantageous
* Residential project experience is a bonus
- London (London, England)
- £30000 - £40000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Mechanical Engineer Jobs