About the role
We have an opportunity for a Junior Electrical Engineer with a good understanding of British standards to join our clients growing team in their London office. As the Junior Electrical Engineer you will need to be qualified to degree level or equivalent. This opening is a chance to join close knit team in a dynamic business where you will get plenty of exposure and opportunity to learn and grow.
We are looking for a driven and focused Junior Electrical Engineer who wants to progress long term within a company and gain design experience. As the Junior Electrical Engineer you will have the opportunity to have an input in the business and make a difference.
The ideal candidate will be a Junior Electrical Engineer that has practical experience along with a good understanding of building services.
* HNC qualified or approved or Relevant degree in building services
* AutoCAD, Relux/ Dialux knowledge
* Good Microsoft Office Skills
* Ideally 1-2 years building services experience in a relevant role
- London (London, England)
- £25000 - £30000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Junior / Graduate
- Building Services Electrical Engineer Jobs