3D Microstation/AECOsim Technician
Our client is working on a wide variety of projects ranging from complex shopping centre refurbishment and extensions, to major new-build regeneration schemes, and is looking for a candidate that ideally meets the following criteria:
- A bright, confident, and highly computer literate technician, keen to progress a career in CAD/BIM.
- Looking for a contract and happy to look at a contract length of c6 months.
- A quick learner, who takes an interest in CAD management, and is able to tackle basic configuration at a project level.
- 3 years minimum building structures experience is essential.
- Recent 3D MicroStation (either Bentley Structural or AECOsim Building Designer) experience is preferable.
- Hourly rate will be negotiable based on skills and experience.
Our client is based in London and is of the UK’s leading structural design practices.
Structural, Technician, Building, Microstation, AECOsim, 3D
Job posted in: Structural Technician Jobs