Agile Coach – £650 per day (OUT OF SCOPE) – Glasgow – 6 month contract
* Flexi Working 3 days per week
Public Sector client looking for an experienced Agile Coach to join their division in Glasgow
Key Tasks and Deliverables
- Oversee and manage a team of Agile Coaches
- Providing guidance, mentoring and training in Agile across the team.
- Work within an agile multi-disciplinary team of Developers, Designers, and Analysts, helping to guide them and conveying the subtleties of Agile principles and methodologies in a way which aligns with the values and goals of the project and wider organisation.
- Working with product owners and business analysts to identify and define user stories and acceptance criteria, product management, sprint backlogs. Facilitating the sprint planning and prioritisation process.
Experience and Certifications:
- Agile working in a delivery team
- Mentoring and coaching the team to work in agile environment
- Working with key stakeholders of the team helping them to understand expectations of the team
- Coach product owner and scrum master
- Strong experience of Agile Coaching in the past
- Excellent Communication skills
- 2 years of coaching.
- Coaching around a team of 8 and couple of stakeholders
- Certified coach is desirable
- Public Sector experience desirable
- Glasgow (Glasgow, Scotland)
- £600 - £650 per day
Job Salary/Pay Rate
Contract Job Duration
- IT Project Manager Jobs