Assistant M&E Quantity Surveyor – Essex
A great opportunity for an Assistant M&E Quantity Surveyor to join a well established Mechanical and Electrical Sub-Contractor specialising in High End Residential builds across Essex & London.
They are offering a great package including an annual salary up to £30,000 and industry leading training and progression opportunities!
My client is an M&E Sub Contractor so for this role you will need to have come from an Mechanical and Electrical background within the Building Services sector.
- Sub-contract negotiation and letting
- Preparation and submission of interim valuations
- Site measurement
- Manage and value variations
- Agreement and certification of sub-contractors interim valuations and final accounts
- Preparation and submission of client final account
- Agreement of final accounts
- Cost value reconciliation and ongoing project reporting
- Programme management and evaluation
- You must have previous experience working within an M&E contractor environment.
- You must hold a degree qualification or equivalent in commercial management or quantity surveying.
- Professional memberships i.e. RICS/MRICS are an advantage but are not essential.
- You must have a strong working knowledge of forms of contract currently used within the Building industry and good working knowledge of standard forms of measurement.
- You must be highly analytical and computer literate with an extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel/ Words and Projects.
- You must be a strong communicator with a high degree of personal motivation holding excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
Job posted in: Quantity Surveyor Jobs
- Essex (Essex, England)
- £25000 - £30000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
Contract Job Duration
- Quantity Surveyor Jobs