Associate – Building, Transportation, Rail, Infrastructure & Drainage
An opportunity has been created for a Chartered Associate to lead the growing Infrastructure Division of an award winning Consultancy based in Central London.
As an organisation they are involved in projects spanning across a number of sectors including property, infrastructure, energy, transportation and rail for both private and public sector clients.
As the Associate you will undertake a pivotal role in leading an established team in delivering infrastructure schemes in both the public and private sector projects. You will be lead the project management and technical delivery of highway schemes from inception through to handover of the completed scheme to the client. This role will primarily be client facing and the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a track record of delivery of schemes in either the local or national transport arena.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing projects to ensure coordination of multi-disciplinary inputs.
- Working with Clients and design teams to deliver compliant designs on time and within budget
- Participating in tender bids and business development opportunities as they arise.
- Develop relationships with other teams to utilise additional resources required.
- Agreeing fees and managing the commercial position on projects
- You will be responsible for a team of Engineers, Graduates and Technicians, engaged on a variety of projects, including the provision of technical direction and support.
- Incorporated or Chartered Engineer in the Civils
- Extensive technical and practical knowledge of highways and drainage infrastructure, ideally in both the public and private sectors working on housing, retail and commercial development schemes
- A detailed working knowledge of, and experience of using, DMRB and local authority standards;
- Ability to carry out, review and check technical agreements including S278 and S38 agreements;
- Experience in liaison with clients, local authorities, statutory bodies and other third parties, including external design team members;
- Proven Project and team management skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to prepare reports on technical matters;
- Experience of working within project teams and supervising team members;
- Ability to work to deadlines, within budget and to programme;
- Added benefits would be an interest in business development.
- Leading projects and acting as technical discipline lead for larger projects;
- Support the Technical and Regional Directors in the day to day management of the office
- Mentoring and encouraging junior staff.
On offer is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to demonstrate and develop their project and team management skills on a diverse range of projects.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please call Laura on: 01252413080 for an immediate response please send your CV .
Job posted in: Civil Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- London (London, England)
- £60000 - £67000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Civil Infrastructure Engineer Jobs