About the role
This Associate Electrical Engineer opportunity is to join a team in London with a top design consultancy. As the Associate Electrical Engineer you will be leading one of the Electrical Engineering teams and will be contributing to an exciting range of projects. The projects you’ll be working on as an Associate Electrical Engineer range from commercial, residential, hotels, sports and education centers. You will be an Associate Electrical Engineer leading a team of engineers and take a leading role in project planning and delivery.
As the Associate Electrical Engineer you will act as a technical specialist within the department and will have the ability to build relationships with external and internal stakeholders and identify and win work for the company. You will need to be a passionate and technically strong Associate Electrical Engineer that is able to act as the project manager and represent the company in client meetings. As the Associate Electrical Engineer you must have a strong background in Electrical Design and sustainability and at least 10 years’ experience as an Electrical Engineer.
* Must either have or be working towards Chartership with CIBSE, IMeche, FEANI or a FEANI approved body
* Must have knowledge and instruction of relevant occupational hazards and safety precautions of their specific discipline
* Strong background in Electrical Services design including sustainability
* Must have relevant degree in Engineering
* Must have at least 10 years’ experience as a Mechanical Engineer
* Ability to lead a team of 6-10 engineers
* Able to act as technical specialist
* Client facing experience
- London (London, England)
- £45000 - £60000 per annum + car allowance
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Electrical Engineer Jobs