Our client, a building services consultancy in London, is currently seeking a talented Associate Mechanical Engineer to join its growing team based in their London office who can manage a team and act as lead design engineer on projects.
The successful Associate Mechanical Engineer will take responsibility for the day to day management of engineering projects, ensuring that they are delivered on time and to budget. You will also support the training and development of less experienced team members. As an Associate Mechanical Engineer your key duties and responsibilities will include:
– Management of engineering projects to achieve financial and time deadlines.
– Production of engineering designs using appropriate software.
– Supervision and coordination of the production of technical drawings.
– Production, checking and verification of calculations and specifications, scheme designs and project reports.
– Checking the work of others for accuracy and quality control purposes.
– Attendance at project and design meetings, and at project sites.
– Programming of work in accordance with clients’ requirements.
– Provision of feedback to more senior staff regarding progress against project plans and budgets.
– Provision of training and coaching to less experienced staff.
You will have experience in a building services role, ideally within a consultancy environment – this experience should include mechanical design within building services. Evidence of progress towards becoming an Incorporated or Chartered Engineer with a relevant professional institution would be advantageous. Proven experience of delivering building services projects from concept to completion is essential.
Our client is offering an excellent salary and benefits package with this position and a real opportunity to progress your career.
- London (London, England)
- £60000 - £75000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Mechanical Engineer Jobs