Associate Structural Engineer
££ Flexible depending on experience
Structural Engineer (Associate Level)
A leading Civil/Structural Engineering Consultancy based in Hampshire is currently looking to recruit a Structural Engineer at Associate level to help set up and run a soon to open office.
Our client has multiple offices world wide and is a well-known name/brand in the market. They work on the design of major multi-million-pound building structures projects spanning various sectors to include the residential, commercial, retail and leisure sectors. A typical project for our client would be between the £20-50m in construction value range.
Being an experienced engineer, you will need to ideally be Chartered (either IStructE or MICE) and have experience of running projects and leading teams of engineers and technicians. Applicants will ideally have:
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience
- Chartership (MICE or IStructE)
- Excellent technical design capabilities in relation to major building structures (Strong experience designing in steel and RC)
- Ability to run projects and lead teams
- Excellent communication to all parties in the design process
On offer is a competitive salary. This a rare opportunity to work with a firm starting up a new office where you will be working closely with their UK Director.
For more information on this role or a confidential chat please contact Nick Rothery
Building, Design, Engineer
Job posted in: Structural Engineer Jobs
- Hampshire (Hampshire, England)
- £45000 - £60000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Structural Engineer Jobs