The company have recently had a surge in tender wins to include station upgrades as part of the Elizabeth Line and HS2. Other projects include bridge replacements, new footbridges, highways, tunnelling and heavy civils projects.
As a result an experienced bid coordinator is required to join their work winning team to support the bid managers and work winning division.
* Assist the Head of Submissions and Bid Managers with the preparation and production of PQQ and Tender submissions.
* Ensure that all tender documentation is presented to a uniformly high standard, editing and proof-reading submission documents as well as deputising for the document controller and completing other administrative duties as required.
* Prepare graphics such as flow charts and organisation charts is also required to ensure high standard submissions.
* Contribute to the best practice library and standard materials to support continuous improvement.
* Where required, liaise with external suppliers to ensure all output collateral is delivered on time and is of a high quality.
* Ensure pursuit and proposal documentation is formatted, collated and presented in a professional manner.
* Due to the nature of the works previous experience as a Bid coordinator working for a Main Contractor is essential.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary, industry leading car allowance and benefits.
Please apply below or contact Laura Stephenson for further information on: 01252 413 080.
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website.
Job posted in: Job Expired
- Wiltshire (Wiltshire, England)
- £25000 - £30000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Job Expired