Bid Coordinator – Leeds – up to £32,000 per annum plus Benefits
Our client, an International lead in their industry, are seeking a Bid Coordinator to join their Leeds division. As the Bid Coordinator you will be responsible for creating the bids that win our clients iconic projects, collaborating with their passionate partners in the process .The position would be perfect for an excellent proof-reader with a keen eye for detail and a flair for writing.
- Communicate intentions to bid with BDM and necessary work winning communities, ensuring liaison with Project Leads
- Participate in Bid Kick-Off meetings for significant bids to capture the bid themes, key team members and case study projects
- Ensure that all submissions are well written, aligned with what the client has asked for, and are in line with agreed themes.
- Collate submission documents – ensuring accuracy of input, proof-reading and spell checking
- Communicate and co-ordinate graphic requirements with the Visual Communication team
- Assist in the design and production of material relating to the client presentation stage of the bid process.
- Identify leads, opportunities and bids, working with the wider BD team to maintain the pipeline.
- Carry out research as required, particularly around organisations and project opportunities to inform bid creation
- Review bid documentation identifying requirements and deadlines, and raising potential issues
- Check the commercial team is informed where necessary to ensure that commercial / legislative requirements are met
- Collate, share and disseminate best practice and lessons learned from bid feedback.
- Communicate with project operations and finance teams to ensure accurate fee information is replicated
- Become one of the CRM champions for the business unit to aid accurate reporting
- Assist with Key Relationship Management (KRM) reporting
- Creative and clever copywriting/editing skills
- Disciplined and meticulous, you will have a strong attention to detail and be an amazing proof-reader
- Team player
- Confident, enthusiastic character, not afraid to take the lead in challenging situations
- Ability to react and resolve issues on initiative
- Previous marketing, business development and bid co-ordination experience
- Previous experience of coordinating and handling tight deadlines
- Excellent computer and IT skills including; Adobe Design Standard (InDesign specifically), Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and experience of using spreadsheets and databases
Additional: Experience in the Construction/Engineering/Architecture arena advantageous
- Leeds (West Yorkshire, England)
- £30000 - £32000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Construction Jobs