I am looking for a BIM Coordinator to join a top tier Architectural Practice in Hong Kong. The suitable BIM Coordinator will be an expert in Revit and Navisworks, and preference will be given to BIM Coordinators with experience with Dyanamo. The successful BIM Coordinator will be responsible for the BIM coordination and management of BIM project data sets, workflows and project set up.
The successful candidate will join one of the world’s leading architectural practices and will be responsible for the providing technical support for BIM enabling software applications to the project team, lead the overall BIM effort in Hong Kong, and provide support to the Far East division. You will be involved in regular coordination calls between the London and Hong Kong offices.
- Preference given to candidates legally able to work in Hong Kong
- In-depth working knowledge of BIM enabling applications
- 3 years+ experience using Revit
- Navisworks experience
- Must be able to demonstrate hands-on, technical ability
- Experience in a similar role within an architectural practice or construction