Building Fabric Estimator – London
My client is looking to bring on Building Fabric Estimator to their team in London, My client is a Medium sized M&E Sub Contractor and are looking for an experienced Building Fabric Estimator to come in working on the fabric side on the company. They have a junior member in the team and looking for a Building Fabric Estimator to come in and help train and mentor the junior member.
- Manage all aspects of quoted works process in order to maximise revenue and operating profit
- Estimate the costs of projects in order to meet or exceed the client’s requirements
- Fit out and Building Fabric Experience
- Determine contractual, financial, technical and operational risks and to find opportunities to minimise risk and maximise gross profit
- Support the fulfilment of the programme of works safely, on time and to the required quality while maximizing the gross profit and client’s satisfaction
- Deliver accurate prime cost submissions at the adjudication meeting in a professional and logical manner.
- Advise line Manager of improvements / innovation within the company or externally that you become aware of.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or similar
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Commercial Awareness
- Have strong organisational skills and able to present information in a logical manner
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Able to work as an individual and work co-operatively as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- London (London, England)
- £40000 - £650000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Quantity Surveyor Jobs