*SC clearance will need to be satisfied at offer stage
Competitive Salary + Benefits Package!
Our client is currently looking for a Business Analyst to assist the organisation by assessing their business model and its integration with cutting-edge technology. An amazing vacancy for a Business Analyst has opened up in our client’s site in Warton, Preston.
As a Business Analyst you will be collaborating with potential customers in order to understand the business requirements. You will have hands on experience throughout the project, from requirements capture through to release and on-going service support.
- Stakeholder management and engagement
- Analysis and determination of User Requirements Specifications.
- Assisting business functions to develop Business Process Models.
- Development, documentation and configuration control of Business Requirements using use case scenarios.
- Translation of business knowledge into workable specifications and communication of these specifications.
- Provision of impartial analysis of the capability of potential solutions during down-selection phase
- Development and documentation of Acceptance Test Criteria, working with functional representatives.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages such as, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proven knowledge of Business Analysis frameworks and methodologies
- Business process modelling experience
- Requirements capture and management experience.
- At least one of the following; Practitioner Certificate in Business Analysis Practice or Practitioner Certificate in Requirements Engineering or equivalent