Are you looking for a Junior Sales Associate role within Cyber Security?
Do you want to be part of a Sales Team that will research, select and nurture new clients with the objective of securing sales across the entire portfolio of products and services?
Do you have experience in B2B sales?
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Gathering market and customer information
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements
- Attending regular team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- Proven ability to drive B2B sales in the security sector particularly consulting / managed services
- Ability to work at all levels within a customer
- Ability to understand technical and market propositions
- Good communicator
- Self-driven and highly motivated
- Strong commercial understanding