*SC clearance will need to be satisfied at offer stage
Competitive Salary + Benefits Package!
Our client is currently on the lookout for a Business Intelligence Developer to join their team in Warton, Preston. You will be working closely with stakeholders to understand requirements in order to design and deliver business solutions taking the organisation to the next level.
As a Business Intelligence Developer, you will be part of a growing organisation, developing leading edge business intelligent solutions and solve complex business challenges. This role will enable you to develop your skills and knowledge providing a platform towards a becoming a leader within the organisation.
Your responsibilities as a Business Intelligence Developer will consist of the following:
- Translate business requirements and rules in into technical design specifications.
- Build and deploy Business Intelligence solutions using an ITIL framework.
- Work with multidimensional and relational data sets to create conformed data models.
- Create pixel perfect reports, landing pages and dashboards to standard development principals.
- Record and monitor development activities in a change management database.
- Investigate and respond to incidents in a timely and responsive manner ensuring service level agreements have been achieved.
- Create user guides and standard operating procedures.
Your Skills and qualifications:
- Good understanding of IT systems and the principles and approaches that influence their performance.
- Knowledge and experience relevant to creating design specifications, modelling data, developing BI reports, testing, validating, deploying and supporting reporting solutions.
- Experience with the following is required; BI Solutions – IBM Cognos BI, Framework Manager and TM1 or equivalent reporting technologies e.g. Microsoft SSRS, Crystal reports, Tableau, Qlikview.
- Knowledge and understanding of ETL technologies – Data Virtualisation, SSIS/data warehousing/vaults.
- Preston (Lancashire, England)
- Business Development - Intelligence developer - IT systems - Business solutions
Important Job Skills
- £30000 - £50000 per annum + Competitive Salary
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Business Development Manager Jobs