Award winning, creative and innovative Structural Engineering Consultancy are looking for a recently chartered Structural Engineer in Bath with 6 + years experience. This Structural Engineering practice are known for their complex, challenging and design lead schemes ranging from residential, hotel and conservation schemes through to sporting venues and bespoke projects. You will work with a range of building materials from the 4 core construction materials through to glass, cross laminated timber, tensile structures and more. As a Senior Structural Engineer, you will play a big part in delivering projects, being a representative of the business at meetings and assisting with the development of junior engineers.
Senior Structural Engineer – Skills & Requirements:
- MEng 2.1 Civil/Strucutral degree
- Chartered via the IStructE or ICE ideally
- 6 + years experience with strong UK building structures experience
- Worked with all main materials (concrete, steel, timber, masonry)
- Experience with other design materials, e.g. glass advantageous
- Experience attending site visits and conducting external meetings preferable
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
Senior Structural Engineer – Duties:
- Deliver design schemes to agreed timescales and to client specs
- Conduct site visits and investigations
- Liaise with architects, contractors and clients
- Assist in mentoring and developing junior engineers as well as manage a small team
- Deliver concept and detailed design schemes
- Solve design problems with a creative and innovative solutions.
This position is open due to an increase in workload and is a fantastic company to further your career and design scope with. On offer is a competive salary (D.O.E) and the opportunity to work on complex and challenging projects that are aesthetically pleasing.
- Bath (Somerset, England)
- £42000 - £52000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Structural Engineer Jobs