I am seeking a Chief Engineer to join an elite resort in Caribbean. The Chief Engineer I am looking for will be responsible for hotel’s engineering department. The Successful Chief Engineer will be responsible for all the building maintenance protection, guest satisfaction and financial performance of the department. My client requires a Chief Engineer that has minimum 5 year’s experience working the same capacity, and is degree educated in engineering.
My client is looking for someone who has extensive experience and knowledge in building trades- including Electrical, Mechanical, HVAC, plumbing and general building practices. The ideal candidate will be comfortable and able to build relationships and network in order to bring on new business, have strong working knowledge of hotel operations, purchasing, inventory controls supplies and equipment. You will be reporting into the General Manager, and have significant relationships with all engineering staff, heads of department etc.
All candidates must be able to pass a full police check and full medical check in order to meet visa requirements.
The Chief Engineer I am looking for:
- Degree educated
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Be able to prepare departmental work plans
- Ensure excellent communication and relationships are maintained between staff at all levels
- Excellent record keeping
- Compliance with NEPA, EPA WHO, OSHA, ADA
- US$60000 - US$80000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Maintenance Jobs