I am currently seeking a Chief Refrigeration Engineer to join a vibrant company in the Caribbean. The successful Chief Refrigeration Engineer will be a specialist in ammonia and Freon refrigeration systems and industrial freezer equipment. This role will suit a Chief Refrigeration Engineer who is a hands on problem solver and excellent communication skills.
You will be responsible for the refrigeration specialists and supervisors, the truck refrigeration technicians across the several locations within the Caribbean. You will be expected to conduct daily checks of machinery and equipment, procurement of new machinery, make regular visits to other locations to ensure proper running of all machinery. The successful candidate will be operating industrial grade Ammonia refrigeration equipment. The facilities you would be responsible for includes 150k+ square feet of frozen storage warehouses (-18C) and 75k+ square feet of processing facilities including medium temperature processing rooms (10C) and Blast Freezer equipment such as Tunnels, Spirals and traditional Blast Freezers (-30C).
All candidates must be able to pass a full criminal and health check in order to meet visa requirements.
The successful candidate will:
- Manage staff- hire, promotion, termination and discipline
- Be able to prepare management reports
- Conduct annual assessments of plant, machinery and equipment.
- Willing to travel across all facilities in the Caribbean
- Manage departmental budget
- Manage all plants machinery and equipment
- US$45000 - US$50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Facilities Management Jobs