Civil Engineer – Highways, Drainage & Infrastructure
An opportunity has been created for a Civil Engineer to join a Hertfordshire based Multi-disciplined consultancy.
As an organisation they offer a Comprehensive range of services to support the planning, construction and maintenance of infrastructure schemes and developments of varying size and complexity across Structural Engineering, Civil Engineering, and Transport & Highways.
The company has particular expertise and experience in infrastructure planning and design, earthworks and 3d ground modelling, pumping stations, sewerage systems, land drainage, flooding and Sustainable Drainage Systems.
- Prepare drawings and produce practical, safe and buildable designs in AutoCAD
- Assist with the preparation of technical and pre and post-planning reports
- Provide technical support to other members of the in-house team
- Liaise with clients, other members or the professional team and local authorities
- Site appraisals, feasibility studies and pre-application advice
- Production of pre and post-planning technical reports
To be considered for this Infrastructure design role we require the following experience, qualifications, skills, knowledge and attributes;
- Minimum qualification – degree in Civil Engineering
- A minimum of 2 years’ post-graduate experience in civil engineering design
- Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD for drafting design solutions
- Previous experience of using Software packages, such as Micro Drainage
- Experience dealing with clients and other members of the professional team
- Experience dealing with adoption agreements for roads and drainage
If you would like to apply for this role then please respond to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV or alternatively please contact Laura S at Energi People.
- Hertfordshire (Hertfordshire, England)
- £28000 - £35000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Civil Infrastructure Engineer Jobs